Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, December 07, 2014
title :
YAY it's the holidays finally!
This sem was so crazy - had 11 CAs and 3 projects and there was a hell lot to learn for each mod!! BUT THIS SHIT IS OVER NYAHAHHAAH. Thank goodness for friends omg if not I would have gone crazy. Special mention goes to mich who even came all the way to hall to drop me a welfare pack when I was down with fever, even though she stays more than an hour away. So thankful for that woman for helping me time and again, much love for her!!! ^^ So many things have happened this year, and I'm really really thankful to those who cared and lent a listening ear during tough times. It's often difficult to look beyond our own problems and help others in need, and I'm really glad to have such people around me. Just so, so glad for some people in my life, and all these have taught me to be kinder to people I meet, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. I had seen this quote a few years back, but I guess we just have to go through tough times to appreciate some things. |