Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014
title :
Haven't posted properly in a long, long time.
Year 2 was crazy busy, everything just passed in a blur and I can't believe it's gonna be the start of a new school year soon. Oh well, while I've been grateful for the opportunity to do a little something for hall, I'm just glad everything's over haha. I'm just SO thankful for those who encouraged me and helped me along the way when I was feeling down/stressed, I certainly wouldn't have made it past this year without them.
Summer has been pretty good so far! Went TW straight after finals, YAY for all the good food, scenery and company!! ^^ Glad to have some time this holidays to collect my thoughts and reflect + meet up with friends!! Was so busy during school that I didn't meet up with friends during sem time, so it's really awesome to catch up with them and learn about what's going on in each other's lives / talk about our worries and future plans. Love those HTHTs, am so glad that we still keep in contact with each other even though we're in diff courses, hope that doesn't change!!! And I even got to meet up with JW whom I've not seen since pri sch!!! Hahah damn cool to see a friend after like what, 9 years??
Internship the past summer has been such an eye-opener, a wake-up call even. It really drives home the point that we've gotta study hard and know our stuff well to even do our jobs properly/ not kill people. So what if we can score in exams? It takes a great deal more effort to be able to come up with answers to all pt questions and conditions. Really so blessed to receive so much help from all the staff and my mentor for being so patient even though I'm so forgetful and blur HAHA. I felt kinda lost the past year but this stint reminded me of the reason I chose this course 2 years ago and how passionate I was then. Am now totally motivated to work harder to be better at this!! (:
Sighpie school's starting soon but I don't want summer to end!!!! And I hope the bus strike ends soon omg ): |