Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014
title :
It's been 4 months since I've last posted, holidays flew by and this sem passed really quickly. I can't believe the AY is coming to an end soon, CAN'T WAIT!! This sem has been a tough one juggling everything on top of so many tests and projs and the content-heavy syllabus. I miss lazing around for a few days without any worries and spending quality time w the fam sighpie.
JUST 1.5 MONTHS TO FREEDOM ~~~~~ Summer pls come quickly!! Meanwhile I'll treasure what could be my last few weeks as a hallite. |