The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013
title :
It's been a busy month in school.

I was really hesitant to step up and join the comm but I'm glad that I did. Yes, the workload's overwhelming and everyday is mad busy even with schoolwork snowballing like crazy. But it's been great working with a super happy team ;) It's tiring though, to step out of my comfort zone and sometimes I get disheartened by all the politics outside the team.

Year 2 hasn't been great with some people leaving and I really miss the old times sometimes ): But I think it's a matter of perspective. I've been visiting the elderly living in one-room flats and their appreciation for the littlest things in life amazes me every single time.

I just hope to clear some work by this week and maybe finally get past week 1 reading materials in terms of school stuff!