The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013
title :
HELLOOOOOO!

I realised I've not been posting photos in a year or so!

Soooooo what I've been up to:

Meeting up with old friends:


 photo 148584_10151267176418172_602534821_n.jpg
With qiaooo! Busy law hapz kid tskkk!

 photo 148574_10152065743862281_1124276139_n.jpg
Meeting up with JC gang heh. Always having good food with them! ^^

 photo 574690_10152168238037281_1364864254_n.jpg


 photo 374471_10151382903888172_2112535773_n.jpg
Touring SMU open day hahahahah! Pretty balloons are the love

 photo 397243_10151086941519499_892743429_n.jpg
NHC peeps! Haven't met them in so long!

 photo 560828_10152089600377281_1598308419_n.jpg
HAHAHAH sleepover at mich's humongous room! AWSUM

 photo 73384_10152089600352281_642822090_n.jpg

 photo 486189_10152246195857281_1349998535_n.jpg
Marie's piano concert. likka zai

 photo 487486_10152246198217281_2064870283_n.jpg
Dim Sum after waking up @ 2pm at Mich's house! GOOD LIFE HEH.

Plus meeting up with GG and other HFY peopleeeeeeeeeee! No photos but I still remember all of you ^^

Studying:
 photo 536678_10152261864675104_157623439_n.jpg
In hall, you squat in people's rooms cos your own neighbour's room is too smelly and drive them to the corridor to study mwahahahha.

Pharm/KE!

 photo 540737_10151421003637284_368401544_n.jpg
Pharm uniform day

 photo 560163_10151453758182284_477195009_n.jpg
KEPharm steamboat hehehehhehe

 photo 29002_10151509782022284_84918639_n.jpg
Timbre with OG. DUCK PIZZA.

 photo 485161_10152573567085104_1095665085_n.jpg
Going crazy to watch SMtown movie hahahahah. With 3D specs and a bunch of Daiso-bought lightsticks!

 photo 1896_526295914089672_2084574106_n.jpg
E3, awesum posum neighbours! Selfless yet fun and crazy people, what more can one ask for? 

Have to be really grateful about how uni turned out! Still being able to meet up with old friends, eating more good food than ever, and meeting a bunch of supportive people in hall.

I feel really loved <3 nbsp="" p="">I'm a lucky kid!