Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013
title :
Sem 2, Week 5:
Sem 2 somehow feels busier, even though some commitments have died down. I must have been crazy to take on 24MCs ): I feel like I'm drowning in all the work rahhhh. It's been so tiring trying to maintain a smiling front lately. Maybe it's the mounting stress. The level's quieter now, since more people are busy with schoolwork, IHG and relationships. Nonetheless madness still happens sometimes heh! Random suppers, bug catching and steamboats cos of CNY hahahah. Have been going out less frequently than in Sem 1 but I'm still glad to be keeping in contact with old friends :) Sleepovers, dinners and occasional drinking keeps me sane amidst all these work. Oh and I love CNY! It's a time of good food, $$$, and steamboats! Harvest seems to be more bountiful than previous years yayyyyy! No more money woes :D Just 10+ more weeks to the end of the academic year, and probably also end of E3. Everyone's leaving; I wonder if there will be anything holding me back from moving out next year. Decisions, decisions. |