The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013
title :
This is way overdue, but...

Looking back on 2012, I guess things turned out fine in the end. I'm really thankful to have met so many awesome people in the past year, let's hope 2013 will be even better! :) In 2012:

1. Got a job
Met super helpful and forgiving supervisors and fun-loving colleagues. Work was crazily busy and at times frustrating but with amazing companions, what more can one ask for? Learnt some stuff about the healthcare sector and grew as a person. The 5 month stint was pretty tiring, but really fruitful :)

2. Went overseas
Finally saw Eiffel tower! ^^ And had awesome food! Chocolate+cheese+meet fondue ftw. Too bad there was too little shopping time ): It's okay, cos there's still the upcoming Bangkok trip with crazy neighbours! I CAN'T WAIT.

3. Uni
I was lucky to get into the course I desired. School was pretty fun at first, with all the orientations, hall activities and whatnot. But then work started flooding in and unexpected stuff made me doubt myself - was what I fought for not what I really wanted? I'm no longer so sure of what I want, but I guess it would be too hasty of me to make any decisions now. I was mad lucky (again) to have met some crazy but awesome and spontaneous friends. They've made uni life really fun and much more bearable. Crazy suppers till 3/4/5am, throwing all kinds of things into the forest for fun, learning more about biodiversity (hahahahah), turning up with an arm of food at my door to comfort me, cleaning up my room when I couldn't, helping me with school projects when they saw me struggling - all these I'll never forget. I don't think I would have made it through Sem 1 without them :') Uni has given me new experiences, e.g. learning a new instrument, joining a sport, meeting selfless and supportive people etc. There have been some tough times but I have so much more to be grateful about.

2012 overall was pretty kind to me and I hope 2013 will be as great or even better as we turn twenty! :)