Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, December 06, 2012
title :
Hello!
Exams are over~~~ A term has come to an end and it honestly feels more like a year than just a term. Teachers used to tell us that A levels would be the worst, that everything would be better in uni - I feel scammed. School notes used to be sufficient, now we often have to read up stuff on internet and textbooks to find out what we don't understand. It's crazy how reading textbooks and senior's notes have nearly become essential for some mods, or how the amount of memory work for PP is as bad as 2 years of bio (or maybe even worse, since they are things we aren't even remotely interested in). Or even barely having any tutorials so we have almost no practices before exams. Or not getting back our papers so we never know where our mistakes lie. True, we do get more freedom in uni, especially since we are not staying at home anymore. Late night activities, not going for some lessons almost everyday etc etc may make uni seem more fun than JC, but I have come to miss so many things that I thought I never would, such as having a class where you truly feel like you belong. It's scary that almost a semester has passed, but since we spend most of our time in lectures only, we barely know our classmates, and these are people whom I'm going to work with for the rest of my life. I'm pretty drained, but this semester overall has treated me well. I've met the most helpful friends and neighbours, and it's great to be able to still meet up with old friends. I'm so glad for unfaltering friendships and support amidst all these changes. Thanks everyone who cheered me up whenever I was stressed or felt like giving up :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Amazing pictures from wintertimegirls @ tumblr! Suuuuuuper addictive. I wished I was in a winter country huddled up in a beanbag amongst rows of books, drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book in a beautiful cafe, bundled up in trenchcoats/knitted sweaters. Meh but I'll be stuck in sunny singapore all holiday working on hall stuff! ): Oh well, I'm just glad that school's out and we can finally take a break from everything! |