The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012
title :
Okay, 2 months since I last posted!

So in July, I went for camps and went out ALOT, had more fun than I ever had in a long while. I tried touring Singapore too with qiaoooooooo~ Will post pictures soon when there's finally time ugh. Hahaha that would probably be end of this sem.

Uni life has been insane! There's so much work and I've been playing so much too. Hall life is so fun and there's always something happening everyday. Like someone's birthday, supper or CCA. Or just randomly chatting in someone's room, or camping along the corridors until 3 in the morning. AND I'm super lucky to have really awesome neighbours who don't mind lending a listening ear or going out of their way to help or sharing food with!  In very corny terms, it's like a home away from home.

The faculty is slightly different though. There're quite a lot of nice people! But I'm still not used to the culture of mugging. I'm totally not cut out for this fast-paced life ): JC actually seems slack compared to uni zomg, haha or maybe it's just the class I was in. I really miss having a class though. A fixed group of people whom you learn and play with and eventually form bonds with. I guess I was pretty lucky to have joined orientation camp though, if not it would be really sad going to lectures alone everyday. Then again, that doesn't really matter that much since I don't even go for many lectures to start with hahahah. Not to mention the crazy amount of backlog I now need to clear in 1.5 weeks before all the CAs start. RAHHHHH.

Mmm, I miss a lot of people nowadays, even though it's just been 6 weeks. Back in HC, we would still be able to see all our NY friends around school, even if we didn't have the time to meet up. But now that everyone's in different schools (or even overseas), it's really really hard to keep in contact. I miss all the people back in NY/HC and that sense of familiarity around people who really know you. Oh well.

Weekend last week was just sending jo-ann off at a holy timing of 8am, which was nearly unsuccessful cos some of the north-easties were half an hour late :O It was good catching up with the NHC people! Hahaha tons of funny stuff, am so glad I got to work with such amazing people. Sunday was MAFFFFFF super fun especially with Mich the clubber yay! Hahahah gotta love the random uncle zihighing over all the HC songs and putting out all the HC dance moves with gusto. FUN TIMES.

Will try to post more! But chances are, it'd be another 2 months before I start posting again.