The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, December 16, 2011
title :
528th post. That's surprising, considering how I've blogged only 15 posts this year (yes I am very boliao I went to count).

It's been 2 months since I last blogged I guess? The dreaded As are over, thank goodness. I don't think I've ever gotten so stressed up during exams ughh. BUT IT'S OVER OHYEAH. Now As are over, there're so many things I wanna do! Catch up with beloved friends whom I've not talked to in a long long time, learn driving, guitar, rollerblading, shop, get a job, go overseas etcetcccc HAVE FUN. It's been half a month but I've not accomplished much on my list. Shall not procrastinate so much mehhh.

Mmmkay so post As wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I should talk about prom, since we spent so much on it zzz. It was kinda boring, just going around to find people to take pics. Went to MN's house before that to prep. It's so far and ulu and asdkajsdaksjh I'M NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN. It was an eyeopener to see how much food a house for four can store, confirm won't starve in times of war. I couldn't recognise people during prom! It's kinda crazy how makeup can change how people look so much. Afterwhich was sleepover at M's house. Siao her mum prepared towels, clothes to change into, laid out makeup remover hairdryer blahblah neatly. We didn't camwhore, surprisingly, AND MACS BREAKFAST WAS SO NICE ohyeah. Nua-ed in her house for the whole day, dammit I feel like a pig nowadays. Eat sleep shopping go out -.- OH and we have a pretty class tee now!

This year went by really fast, maybe too fast at times. Sometimes we get caught up in the moment, and forget to enjoy everything while it lasts. Nevertheless, I think I feel more at peace with myself this year! Maybe because I became more accustomed to HC life? :)

OKAY I should start getting things done. Aaaaand to someone who told me not to stop blogging, cmon reply to my email! I shall post when life gets more exciting BAIWORLD.