Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, October 14, 2011
title :
I love my friends <3 <3 <3
I love friends who know when you have problems, even when you try to hide them with a smile. Friends who are not caught up in their own world, and hold out a hand to you when you're falling. Friends who prod you to talk about your worries. Friends who understand you so well that they can understand how you feel just by a single sentence that you utter. Friends who would pray for you, without asking anything in return. I'm really blessed :) |