Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, August 22, 2011
title :
It's been a long long time since I've last blogged. It's amazing how just time zooms by, I thought National Day had just passed but it's been nearly 2 weeks since wth?
It's the last week of the term, of the school year, and of our lives in HC. It seemed so far away when we saw our seniors taking photos around the school on their last day last year. Now it's our turn. I'll really miss life in HC. Goofing around, fangirling, highing in class while trying to look serious so we don't get called. The 2 years have been awesome and I'll miss everything. Plus the food! It's not as bad as I thought actually, the comeback of old Western food <3 & chinese cuisine and the angsty auntie x) Plus the retarded craze over apple lattice -.- & getting freebies when there's council elections/PEE ohyeah! Time to treasure everything while it lasts! ^^ Off to do the amazing essay. RAHHHH. ________ I understand why it's so freaky and everything. But honestly, I don't get why some people are stressing themselves like crazy / complaining about the same thing everyday (!($!@$, though yeahhhh I'm wasting my life mugging away too :O We'll prolly look back 20 years later and think that we were overly paranoid over this. This is nothing compared to people battling deadly illnesses, or fighting for their countries in war. We'll get through this so let's not drown in our sorrows tsk! The world is full of pretty and happy things, so let's cheer up ^^ |