The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, June 10, 2011
title :
It's been a month since I last blogged. This year seems to zooooooom past and soon it'd all be over.

I've been out more often than I've been staying at home, I think ): But I can't seem to remember everything that happened :O

Meh, plus I always forget to bring camera when I go out. Peektures next time I guess? Ohhh but went out with jokemichbirdmn last week and boy, Typo is amazing! It has all kinds of awesome stuff, I love cotton on ^^ I shall go back next time when I'm not so broke.

Photobucket

TAIYAKI. I love the banana chocolate, it's so niceeeee. Damn I'm craving for it again D:

------
I've been calling up people for stuff, and it's amazing how much shit I get. Excuses, impoliteness, selfishness. Then again, there are really awesome, bubbly and considerate people who make life way easier, and I'm really grateful towards them. Wouldn't the world be a much happier place if we could just be a little more considerate and kinder towards strangers?

The journey's coming to an end and I'm glad I signed up for it cos I've learnt so much from it. It was tough and tiring, but it was worth it. I hope everything will be fine.