Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011
title :
Tired out... Gonna be end of term soon, which spells mugging time.
JTS today was fun! :D Sushi buffet = $744, even though not everyone turned up (Y) Hmm, I admire people who do not play the blame game in times of trouble, and face problems head-on by taking up responsibilities. There's so much more to learn. Everything will turn out fine I guess. Gosh next week will be one hell of a week. No more holidays. 5 chem tests, I WILL CONQUER YOU bwahahah does that sound convincing? In need of a weekend getaway ): |