The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011
title :
HEYYYY~

Hmm, can't really remember anything that has taken place the past 2 week. I feel so lazy and tired nowadays ): I need a long weekend without work!!! T.T This year is passing by scarily fast.

Good Friday was well, good (: It's amazing how some people are full of love and wisdom, plus how they put things into perspective. Plus free mildliner + the food was so goooood. Damn, sudden craving for buffet at 12am. And some Koi.

Mmm, I miss a lot of people. Gosh, can't wait to catch up with them!!! & I'm so sleep deprived zomg = crankiness abounds :O I feel so unmotivated recently and well, maybe I have already given up, I don't know.

On a happier note, everyone's obssessed over the future nowadays HAHAHAHAH. Even gathering around Kong Chian during Math lecture (Y) Or stalking her blog :O Studying too much really makes people go crazy. Using soft toys as volleyballs (Y)

Gosh, it's 12 already and there's still piles of work to do ): I can't wait for this to be over soon! How I wish I could go to sleep now and all this work will be done magically when I wake up. Hope I don't fall asleep during bio tmr.