The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, February 17, 2011
title :
HELLO (:

It's been 2 weeks since I've really posted.

YAY Vday this week = free food!!! ^^ Scammed mich into believing _ was her Secret Valentine instead wahahahah. Gullible girl.

The rest of this week was spent zebrafish-ing :D I'm so glad I signed up for it. Frankly speaking, school was getting really tiresome. This saved my life manxz! The people there are so friendly and it turn out to be pretty interesting OHYEAH ^^

Hahahahah this is why we apparently go to school only ~100 days out of 365 days a year. I realised that for the whole of term 1, we didn't have to attend school for at least 1 day almost every week cos of random stuff (Y) Please let the rest of the year remain this way :D

& oh man, we are turning 18 this year! 18 sounds... so old, damn! Plus racking our brains for each other's presents... RAH ):

[Edit]
POP NEXT WEEK!!!! May Apollo win ^^ GNA STAY BACK TO WATCH THE JUNIORS OH YEAH. This year's dance is so awesome O:

***

“Do you ever get that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anybody? You don’t want to smile and you don’t want to fake being happy. But at the same time you don’t know exactly what’s wrong either. There isn’t a way to explain it to someone who doesn’t already understand. If you could want anything in the world it would be to be alone. People have stopped being comforting and being alone never was. At least when you’re alone no one will constantly ask you what is wrong and there isn’t anyone who won’t take ‘I don’t know’ for an answer. You feel the way you do just because. You hope the feeling will pass soon and that you will be able to be yourself again, but until then all you can do is wait.”

I've always wondered why people ask "are you alright?" when they know you're obviously not.

Everyone's afraid, and all of us have unspoken fears that we need to conquer.
We'll pull through this (:
Come what may.