The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, February 04, 2011
title :
^^ 516 published posts over >4.5 years O:

DA JIA HAPPY CNY! :D CNY = HAPPINESS + SLEEP + FOOD + $$$ I LOVE HOLIDAYS LIKE THIS ^^

YAY OG 43! When I see the happy faces and hear loud cheers from J1s, I get reminded of how innocent and blissful we were a year ago (: Mmm, j1 class allocation coming out soooooooooon, I hope we'll get a nice junior class :D YAY new colour pens for letter writing this year.

&& it's amazing how half the term has passed! :O WO DE TIAN AH, time flies. It suddenly dawned upon me how our 6 IP years will be coming to an end soon ): That's a freaking 1/3 of our lives. Amazing much? Let's treasure our last year together manxz.

OHYEAH CNY. LET'S MAKE MERRY~~~