The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, January 24, 2011
title :


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I miss the holidays.
(No retarded pics of cam-shy noon! :O & heh at least I didn't post a hugeass pic of you chooni)

I'm starting to realise how much I dislike school, rawr. School drains out all the happiness and energy in me so I'm always stoning/don't feel like talking nowadays. BOR-ING. I never felt alive in school since it started, not even once. CNY come sooooooooon pls! ):

YAY joke & mich signed up with me although they didn't like it! XIEXIE WO AI NI <3 I felt so bad I had to leave right after I signed up and couldn't say thank you properly to them ): 1h bitching session with MN yesterday heh. Good times!

NYEH I miss all NY friends. RAWR. School's too boring and sad to post anything worthy now ): Come Monday when our CT bench is shifted, our lives will get even more miserable. DAMNNNN ):

--------------------------

"It’s said that everlasting friends can go long periods of time without speaking and never questioning their friendship. These types of friends pick up like they spoke just yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live. And they don’t hold grudges. They understand that life is busy, but you will always love them."

& this is why, unlike some people, we need not meet up often. We've all changed, yet one thing remains the same - our friendship. It's amazing how we click so effortlessly even though we can go on w/o long chats for months (: I'm truly grateful for such friends.