YOZ!!!!
It's amazing how I've been out almost every single day for the past 2 weeks :/
Okay, I can't remember anything from last week other than HP7 :O Which was really much better than I expected, given all the bad reviews from the previous movies. HEH enjoying HP7 in the name of charity? I like ^^
So this week-
Monday: met up with mimi for ice cream @ Venezia ^^ AWESOME MAX I love their ice cream (: The 2 hours passed so quickly that I barely realised it, so I was 15min late when I reached the lab nyahahahah, although it was just ~4 bus stops away.
Tuesday: Kboxing @ Marina Sq (: Hmm maiden trip to kbox, who wants to go with me again? Ugh I was moodswinging like mad that day, but thankfully no one noticed (:
Wednesday started off badly too. Checked out results of our experiment, which screamed fail... again. Jialat. Worse still, I had to miss GG lunch. I was so upset!!! ): Can we go out again, even if it's just for lunch? We only had one other outing this year, it's as if we're in different schools ): Gosh, why are we all so busy? ):
However, the day got better when I went to jie1 ji1!!! OMG THAT'S MY LIFE-CHANGING MOMENT (Y) WE SAW 2AM. This is why karma rocks! I'm totally convinced it's oonmyung :D But Mei Na was on the same flight ---> breathing the same air as them! Going to korea, watching Inkigayo live, seeing 2AM up close, and then breathing the same air as them for SIX freaking hours?! DAMN. Hahahahah evil mimi and I were trying to convince ourselves that they weren't on the same flight to no avail, LOL. I guess we looked crazy? Her family actually thought we were hyper fangirls before we introduced ourselves when we spotted them waiting for MN... nice way to make a first impression X.x
Not to mention we looked like midgits standing beside her family. How can everyone in her family be at least 1.7m? But no, it's ok, shorties ftw! Reached home at 12.20am, thankfully the trains were still working (: Mad tired, but it's worth it :D


Retarded family tree that we drew to entertain ourselves, hahahah I know, we're just plain awesome. I like the brewing bromance ^^ Incest much? :O But they're so sweet together, so I guess it's ok ^^
Today... commserve outing of 4 people, hahahah, at Marina Sq again zomg. Like what Michelle (the interact one) says, I'm never ever going to trust 700 again wts. Hahahah I guess it was worse for the rest, since the 2 of us (i.e. crazily late people) made up half the group today (x It was just as bad getting home, but thank goodness we didn't have to take the next bus that comes 40minutes later, which is just plain ridiculous imo.
HAIZ nowadays I get really envious of people when they prepare/come back from their trips! I didn't think much of GCP, but I'm missing it so much now. I can't believe I'm not going overseas (other than Msia) both this year and next year! I need my yearly getaway ): I can't wait for 2012 to come!!!! EXCITING~
To others who are also stuck in Singapore for the hols, don't despairrrrr! We'll eventually be liberated, so for now let's just persevere!!! ^^