Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, December 19, 2010
title :
HAI WORLD!!!
This week: 1. Interact! :D I LOVE these kids. Hmm I think weekly commserve sessions have made me like kids even more ^^ I think almost all the kids at the centre have an angelic/cute side to them that makes them sooooo cute :D But 1 whole day of commserve = death cos it's so damn tiring, I wonder how the teachers do it!!! O: 2. Failed shopping/ kboxing for nearly 5 hours. I was late but heh I had a legitimate reason. MN was thus left there alone for 1h bcos the bimbo overslept. Called her at 1.30pm and she was still SLEEPING!!! TSK. Therefore we bestowed her with the best punishment ever: NO SHOPPING time for her wahahahahahah. I was so freaked out when she first picked up the call cos she sounded so much like a man, and her voice broke in the middle of the conversation :O So after bird and bimbo came, we headed off to kbox @ Scape. Fangirling, screaming, jumping on the sofa, mock-dancing, forcing the bimbo to solo LALALA. Hehhhh girls outing ftw! :D 3. Saturday. Celebrated christmas with the kids in the morning, volunteer turnout rate was 50% -> MAJOR FAIL ): After that, I went Ikea to buy beads with joke. I love looking at those pretty rooms and furniture :D Hmm I want a cosy reading corner in my house next time! & bookshelves yada yada. Mehhh I hope we can do baking on wed since it'd be great fun! After that I rushed back to Toa Payoh for discussion, which wasn't really productive... :/ & EASY A! Best chick flick I've seen in a long, long time :D The idea of the whole story's really random and somewhat illogical, but the movie was SO FUNNY. Love the quirky parents and humour. It's an awesome laugh-out-loud movie and I'm so glad I caught it ^^, although I'm really broke now )x 4. Overseas trips YAY not going overseas this year, but with so many people going on holidays, I get 91824981249812 gifts :D :D :D Happiness is me~ LIFE ROCKS :D :D :D Saw a quote that really struck me while reading.
Sigh, next week's gonna be kinda boring ): LALALALA WHOEVER'S FREE, JUST CALL ME OUT ANY DAY FROM FRI-SUN. TYVM ^^ BAI~~~~~ |