The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, December 31, 2010
title :
Enjoyed the last week of 2010 pretty much (:

1. Did volunteering work! (:
2. Baked TWICE :D
3. Went for BBQ for high5 chalet, and then missed the last train!! !*($(!@*$!@&#* So we cabbed back for 10 BUCKS and stayed overnight O.O Talked for 6 whole hours (+trapped a cat) and played German bridge (HAHAHAH DAMN LAME) I was mad cui since I slept at nearly 7am T.T
4. So I was half-dead while killing maggots after that :O Miscounted + dropped maggots 9824918228245 times ):
5. Went for picnic today @ Jurong West ^^ Not baaaaaaad, it's good to go with camwhor-ish people ^^ Jump shots, blasting + singing songs right in the middle of the park, lying down on the grass + praying bird shit doesn't land on your face, talk crap, shopping after that :D :D :D

It doesn't sound like much, but I love my life now :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



..& this is why 2010 was good, no matter how many shitty things happened (: May 2011 be better! ^^