The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, November 12, 2010
title :
HAIIIII WORLD! Liberation~~
OHYEAH 1 year's worth of hardworkandsweat (banner painting area so hawt!), I hope Influenza Joy bags an A!!! :D

HMM, I can't say I've loved PW at all T.T But yeahhhh PW lunches, A singing "I'm so VAIN~", and suaning bird at times LOL. Good times (: I think PW has brought people who otherwise would never have talked much together ^^

Sogurt was :O RAH lost 5 times in total, i.e. every single time. NYEH! Hahahah nvm everyone who were suay enough to be my partners were tolerant enough ^^ & LOL at one time Aston and Astley were speaking on the phone to their mom and dad respectively, what a funny sight lol! It's almost the same conversation hahahhaha, they might as well just have a 4-way conversation x) We were laughing like mad plz.

TSUNAMI~~ Was late by an hour cos of CCA (which in the end was optional, I think) but it's okay cos Nicholas was so cute yesterday ^^ Perhaps their exams were over and they were more willing to talk? + not much pressure to make them concentrate on their assessments :D :D :D

Camwhored a bit, I've not been taking jump shots in a longgggg longggg time~ Mmm, it's a pretty good venue, with nice scenery, amenities, wave machine and everything. & we all agreed it was sorta similar to a weekend party in L.A. (:

Ahh~ Vivo's Christmas tree is not bad this year (: What followed was a mini-camwhore session. But aiyo didn't camwhore much yesterday cos lighting wasn't good and some were rushing off x.X




















Aiya ok I know everyone looks retarded here 'cos of the flash but I'm too lazy to edit the photo :/

*

















^^^^^^^^^^^ This! Could probably be my life story for the year, every single day :O So apt! Ah~ This is why I love tumblr (:

*

MYLOVELIES! i.e. NY ppl I miss you so much! Let's go out soon someday(: Despite not seeing each other most of the time (as if we're in diff schs or smth T.T), we've still stayed in contact and I can just confide in yall so easily! & we can relate to each other the most, I swear w/o my NY friends I'd never have the strength to get through this year. May our friendship not change in many years to come ^^