ALOHA~!
Nyeh this week has been not bad luh! I've been out almost everyday ('cept wed - should've checked my phone moooo D: ).
Saw 人生实验课 on youtube and I LOVE NY x 9812984435282. The school compound's so pwettaye, AWESOME ^^
I've been contemplating whether to get a tumblr! T.T It's so inspiring & relatable. But I'll get too distracted luh hahaahah, I'm already watching 2 dramas.
I've been staying up till nearly 4a.m. everyday to finish SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL - I love that drama. Ok the ending was such a let-down (I still can't get over the shoddy and overly neat ending + illogical epilogue) but on the whole, the series was still pretty damn good! MY FAV OF THE YEAR ^^ I'm having withdrawal symptoms now. HOW?!?!??! This has been a good drama year since MGIAG was pretty good too :D
SKKS = ECs unite ^^ All the male leads were cute/hawt/sweet in their own ways. Heh how can girls resist watching the show? Song Joong Ki. He's not my favourite
character in the show itself, but he's mad cute and can act so well! The little nuances of the character's feelings were well expressed, he's so lovely as an actor. The brotherly loyalty between the Jalgeum Quartet, esp between Yeorim and GeolOh is to die for!!!!!! *fangirl screams*
For those who are still hesitating, GO WATCH IT. You don't know what you're missing out on! I appreciate dramas that give me more than just fluff. This drama is much deeper than others; it deals with gender/poverty issues. With an inspiring script as well as good music and cinematography, SKKS is a joy to watch (:
*******

http://joliebird.deviantart.com/art/one-more-117576634?q=boost:popular+in:photography/people/children&qo=167

http://mrizalcs.deviantart.com/art/9-meter-per-second-78477753?q=boost:popular+in:photography/people/children&qo=153
Mmmm, I'm quite fascinated with children. Their innocent smiles and willingness to step up to challenges without hesitation amazes me. It's a wonder why we get more afraid as we grow older, and only the truly courageous (few and far between) won't be daunted.