The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010
title :
Wake up. Drag myself to school. Stone during lessons. Go home chiong PW. Sleep. Cycle repeats.

I NEED A LIFE! Zzzz.

*

Even when I smile/laugh, my heart feels heavy. I don't know why.
Will I ever taste true happiness again?

[Edit]

Today was not that bad... Math was funny lol. Hahahah barbarian and civilised worlds, vampires and witches, fangirl leafgirl and stonegirl wow -.- & most epic: mapling @ age 17. I swear my mental age is regressing tsktsk, thanks to bad influences~

Extracting maggot fluids yesterday was pretty gross yuck. They look like rice T.T Thank goodness I have high puke tolerance Zzz.

*POW* the barbarian says baiiii.