The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, October 15, 2010
title :
TGIF x 91824812858

1. School this whole week was absolutely boring, there's nothing to look forward to.
2. We're so thinly spread out that everyone's tired out. Just hanging by the thread.
3. Class outing on mon was not bad, quite fun ^^
4. Newfound respect today. Pretty amazing.
5. Possible GG outing next week :D FINALLYYYYY.
6. Maybe, just maybe, I'll miss this life one day.
7. I still need new clothes, new wallet, new shoes, new bags! T.T HAHAHAH let's just fly to Korea to shop x)
8. I have awesome friends who help me out even when they aren't obliged to! :D
9. I'm so broke! Sogurt x 2, swensens, yogurt, coffee (although it was quite horrible) just this week, which hasn't even ended yet )!@$%* MOOLAHS COME TO MEEEEE ):

Mmm, there're still things to be grateful for amidst all the negativity (:

-------------------------------

thappiness:  My mother used to tell me this. And I finally learnt, reality is cruel. No one gives a damn to how you are feeling. And that is so sad, :(

thappiness:

My mother used to tell me this. And I finally learnt, reality is cruel. No one gives a damn to how you are feeling. And that is so sad, :(


Thing is, people do give a damn. Which is why everyone's plastering a smile on their faces even though everything's falling apart, cos it's too selfish to let your mood affect others. But it's just so hard.