Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010
title :
Sabbaticals were okay I guess. Not spectacular or whatever though. No camwhoring, no long chats, nothing. But I guess inline skating was kinda fun (:
I don't know what's happening to me. There's just this perpetual sinking feeling in me that I can't get rid of, even though I'm laughing and smiling in school. & I'm not as enthusiastic about life as I thought I'd be. I don't even know why. I think I'm just tired? Maybe I just need some time away from this place. Anyway, there're so many things I want to say to people everyday but I don't have the courage to. I see many people whom I care about losing faith. But I just hope people will have more confidence in themselves, cos if you don't even believe in yourself, who will? I saw this quote yesterday, "success is not determined by how often you fail, but how quick you pick yourself up after every failure". So don't lose heart, cos this is not the end. All of us can do this, seriously. Our efforts may not pay off now, but one day, it will. Please don't give up before that. & please don't bemoan yourselves cos some things are just out of our control yea? One day, our seemingly lofty ambitions will become reality. I can't wait for holidays to come. |