The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010
title :
3 down 2 to go!!!! OMG bio is over, like finally. Killed 918291249182 brain cells wts.

Just when i thought GP and econs were bad enough,
BOOOOOOOOOOOMZ Bio just owned man. If I get 5/20 for essay question, I'll be super lucky already. WTS WTS WTS WTS WTS.


BUT WHATEVERRRRRR the worst paper (to prepare for) is over! No more crazy memorising (Y).

Hmm chem mugging is so fail, I've only mugged atomic structure only so far. ZAIJIAN! :D


[edit 7/10]

(*%!@)& IDK why I keep screwing up T.T Chem was pretty much a disaster, again. I really love my life.
Last paper tmr............ liberation and the year finally comes to an end.
JC YEARS PLS PASS QUICKLY TYVM. Funny how we've gotta spend 2 years of our youth in this hellhole, gahhh.

[/edit]