Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010
title :
HELLO!!!!
PROMOS ARE OVERRR. Hmm I don't feel all that relieved or whatever. After next week I will be super T.T when the results come back. Promos were really bad this time wts, 遍体鳞伤 :/ Then again, we're finally free to do what we want (: Like... DRAMAS! I just finished baker kim tak gu and mgiag! ZzzzZzz I need new dramas ): & I need new clothes, new shoes, new bags!!! :/ I realised my bag is in such a bad state and yoke said it's been like that for a long time already. How busy was I to not even realise my bag was spoilt? O.O ![]() Credits: tianfenlan@blogspot This bag is super chio, the blue is just <3333>
AND GO OUT omg omg omg! Esp GG! Why are we always so busy? ): We haven't had a proper outing in more than a year rahhh. IMISSYALL ): Dang I crazily miss being in a single-sex school, the atmosphere and everything's so damn different. & whoa I've been suay ttm these few days. First, it was the stupid calculator. Then yesterday joke and I walked 1.5h just to find some dimsum restaurant but it was closed ): We were super cui after that T.T NEHMINDDDDD next time can go eat + we would be in a better mood anw! :D I miss GCP ): I've got half a mind to runaway to someplace nice like this:
Credits: ~Gollumek@deviantart A place where we can leave our worries behind and frolic in the meadows. Or lay in the grass and simply gaze at the clouds. Singapore's far too boring! I want to go overseas, even if it's just for a few days. WTH I haven't gone overseas this year at all. Life sucks T.T ZZZ I can't even post a proper post now cos life's so borrrrrrrrrring baiiii! |