The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010
title :
LOL mapled yesterday, not bad level 21 within 1 day! :D Plus I didn't train very crazily hehehehe. Level 20->21 was fast thanks to aston&astley&sherman :D :D :D

Hmm, got people amused when they knew I was going to play maple. Mmmm, I miss the crazy days, when I used to stay up to 4a.m. just for my dramas just days before examinations. I still do stay up till 4a.m. for dramas during hols though (x

In a nutshell, school this week was plagued with much negativity. Especially Tuesday zomg when everyone was moodswinging/emoing. HAHA nevertheless Math never fails to save us from depression. Played with bird's iPhone during Math tut on Thurs, omg it's super fun plsssssss. Zzz I'm not a barbarian T.T Hahahah nevermind I admit I'm even playing maple, the barbarian game :D Fineeee some people like hotshell are just innately civilised la (x

Passed by 403's gathering this Wed for Jenny, and I think it's really heartwarming to see a class so bonded even after a year. While HC isn't that bad, I do miss the old times, when we were all so carefree and crazier. I miss the times when everyone just gathered around a worksheet to copy the assignment just minutes before the deadline. Night cycling. Funfairs. Singing out hearts out. Crying and laughing together. But we can't live in the past, & these will all be beautiful memories that I'll keep close to my heart.

*



So many people are awfully disappointed and upset... Keep holding onto faith yo. Cos this will be the start of a new journey. We can't change the past, but we can take control of our future. JIAYOU DEAR PPL I LOVE <3