Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, September 01, 2010
title :
TEACHERS' DAY! :D
Hahaha the performances were good, especially performance by the new teachers. HC teachers are so multi-talented, it's even scary! Esp the rocker teacher! How on earth can she suppress her inner rocker desires in class? xD Her singing was just so, so powerful. THEN BACK TO NY. While there has been so many physical changes around the school, some things will always remain the same. All the super lovely teachers who care way more beyond results, who care for you as a person <3 I still remember the morning music before assembly, how we always chiongeddddd like mad during the last few beats of the piece. STILL A NY GIRL AT HEART! <3 <3 <3 LUNCH @ Just Acia was so damn funny. Laughed like mad there hahahah. LOTS OF SCHOOL GOSSIPS ZOMG. Even walking around Plaza Sing can be fun, it's just the company. I've not felt this way in a long, long time. Smiling and laughing because I am really happy, and not just trying to be. DINNER was just zomg. laoshi was so nice that I even felt guilty T.T GOOD FOOD YAY. These 2 days have been enough to regain my inner peace (: Ranting to TY was like zomg whoa liberation. It's amazing how we still can talk about anything and everything under the sun. I wished time could stop, when I'm with those who can truly understand me and accept me for who I am. But life goes on. NY was really, really awesome and I miss it so much sometimes. ILNY <3 [Edit] OK this is not post-worthy enough to make a full post, so yea. I guess life's not good right now but there are still things to be grateful for (: Like friends who go out of their way to help you!!! :D THANKS to everyone who helped out in the minitrial today :D It's been a tremendously tiring week + after CT session which is so late alr + yall were so nice & cooperative during the trial today which really made things so much easier :O :D
I RMB THE DAYS WHEN WE USED TO TALK ABOUT ATTICUS FINCH & HIS IDEAS OF COURAGE. Ahh things are getting fainter as I get older but still! I rmb L.A. lessons were boring, but at least they weren't lame. I miss how I used to go allkpop everday and all those late nights staying up not to do work, but just to bloghop. I miss all the drama-marathons. I miss how I used to have 2am chats with random people. I miss how I would watch KBSWorld everyday just to catch the variety shows. I don't know why I've changed ): |