The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, September 10, 2010
title :
Hmm I must say this holiday has been the quietest since sec 1. Although that's not too bad, I feel really well-rested. AIYA haha to those muggers out there mugging like mad, NYEHNYEH too bad :D (& contrary to common belief, I'm still trying to do homework, not doing revision already. WDV.)

Yknow I wouldn't mind a quiet life like this. I realised I've always been on an emotional rollercoaster these few years and I've not been so at peace with myself over an extended period for a long, long time. YAY maybe I'm finally bidding goodbye to my angsty teenage years! :D

BYE WORLD. ENJOY YOUR HOLS :D

[Edit]


& this made me think of many people. To those I've pushed away/neglected, I'm really sorry. And no, I've still not forgotten yall, really. Sometimes I still miss how things used to be simpler. Thank you, for the difference yall have made in my life (:

[/Edit]

[EDIT]
WOW this is amazing. It's like 8.15pm on Tues and wth? Less than 10 ppl from HC's online. mugging i guess? tsk.