The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010
title :
HELLO! BACK TO SCH. School was absolutely borrrrrring. Yuck. HAHAHAH thank goodness for retarded friends that keep me sane (Y).

My week's been so random so yea:
1. I finally heard the mich singing! :D Potential singer gogogo!

2. Confirmed full GG outing after promos!!! Happy kid is me :D

3. Finally talked to seok during mugging session on wed! It's been so long since I've talked to the zaikia :O I miss singing with her moooooo ):

4. Super unproductive mugging session with moon on thurs 0.0 Talked a lot plus *ahem* someone kept vandalizing my series& seq notes T.T It's so messy now D: But errrr I guess that beats super clean notes? Cos it makes revising wayyyyyyyyyyy less boring (:

5. Mugging in the quadrangle yesterday hahahaha. Super AA and embarrassing pls. Snatched TY's new iPhone to type a love confession to her friend LOL. RIP dear blue pen which died a terrible death after it was repeatedly dropped due to TY's violent tendencies ): Tsk. She's still so violent + unglam after coming to HC.


Credit: dramabeans

SO CUTE! I really want to watch this episode noooo T.T I want to have a life! Less than 3 weeks to liberation, CAN'T WAIT :D

[Edit 21/9]

SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (and as i read this, it seems like standard of living wts.)

39/47 topics left gogogoooooo T.T Life now really sucks la kns. I wished I could sleep my troubles (and work) away but there's so many freaking things to do that I don't know where to start.

Someone save me ): I'm just hoping i won't screw up that badly ugh.

[/Edit]