The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010
title :
OMG SHIT IT'S 11.43.

Nowadays I feel like some zombie in school wts :/ My brain's like a separate entity from the rest of the body + feeling terribly lethargic + trying to listen to lectures at first then finally give up cos there's too much I don't understand + struggling at home to keep up with the 9125871232418 overdue lectures + blur-blur 99% of the time (even outside lessons) + giving sub-standard work (mostly) unintentionally + forgetting things + relegating things to "later" but after that realise that there's no freaking timeee. Thing is, I don't even have much commitments = no excuse for this! ):

FREAK. I can't even finish homework tonight. 58 days! dammit.