The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010
title :
Photobucket

This birthday has been awesome <3 Coming to HC has been a huge change for me: no more all-girls environment, no ex-classmates in current class at all, different class atmosphere, different CCA (drastic change after 8 years). Yet... so many memorable things have happened and I've changed so much. I've shifted my priorities, rethink my values, and understood myself more.

The 17th has let me realised who cares (: From those who actually remembered my birthday (and not bcos of fb), the unexpected ppl who left long/funny messages on fb, the presents - friends who actually remember the little random things that I like (mentioned 9812498127249 years ago), the birthday surprises.

SPECIAL MENTION TO: JunYing for the crazy spraying sparkler (damn AA but wdv xD), MimbaShimbaAimbaYokeWXY for the birthday surprise, A+XA for the fangirl stuff! And also those who came online to wish me happy birthday @ 12(yknow who you are right?^^)! :D +class&cca for group birthday celebration (:

I HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS (Y)