The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010
title :
HIIIIIIII WORLD! :D

Blocks are over = LIBERATION! :D KK pretty damn screwed for blocks, but wdv. Yay the sky looks blue-er, the sun seems brighter and life becomes more livable! :D Idk why but blocks this time has taken a hugeeeee toll on me )x I slept the whole day today zomg, I rarely sleep in so much :O

Mmmm, went out with yoke yesterday!!! :D HAHA omg I never knew Taka sold so many ugly stuff woo~ And :O the creepy man! Wahahahah the other group ran away faster than us xDDDDD

Yay going out the next 2 days! I hope Thurs comes soooooon. I hope everyone in GG's free so I can go out with them after so longgggggg ): Haven't had a full GG outing since last year rahhh! ): I miss them so much! Memories, memories! <3

Hmm Term 3 now. Half a year in HC alr zomg :O It's gna be a busy month with lotsa things going on. I hope to go back to NY again soon, I miss it terribly. This year... has been okay for me. It's been crazily draining, and I still can't say I love HC, when I bought the ILNY necklace without hesitance. They say your best and most unforgettable memories are made in JC, but I still don't feel it. Maybe time will make it better, idk, I really hope so. I'm slowly getting used to HC - the way of life, the people, everything. Idk sometimes I enjoy school, yet there will be times when I feel this sense of emptiness in me. It doesn't help that I'm super dao when I'm tired. I guess I seemed angry or something yesterday morning even though I was just plain tired. Physically, mentally, spiritually. TGIF, very very much.

I hope school doesn't spiral into a bunch of madness next week. Hmm I hope I don't get too depressed over results! :O Hahahah but wdv, I bet we're meant to fail blocks just to make us work harder for promos xD YAY 2 more days of drama-watching, yummy food and going out! :D BYE WORLD enjoy post-blocks! (: