The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, July 18, 2010
title :
HELLO WORLD (:

Finally 17 (: Mmm, this week has been a mixture of good and bad. I've fallen asleep accidentally almost everyday, waking up feeling screwed. Super neglected CenTaD is due for presentation, oh.my.god. Bio AA's kinda screwed and I've still not started on homework for the weekend. I'm not really used to the new teachers too :/

Yet! Fangirling everyday with tablemates, talking crap during homeworking sessions w NY friends, zi-highing during lessons ("eh! you keep talking during lessons leh!"), bitching and fangirling (again) on MSN, meeting high5 people by chance, watching inception (!) which just blew my mind, awesome Skylark'10 that made me feel v v v proud of the juniors, heart-to-heart talk with seok.

Brightens up my mundane life very, very much (Y)


Thanks to all who remembered my birthday :D

[edit: Haha mugged with yoke today! OMG she bought a small cake for me to celebrate birthday <3 I couldn't stop laughing for 5min straight but yea I was touched! :D THANKS LOVE <3]

It's the little things that makes life worth living (: