Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, June 06, 2010
title :
Yesterday was nice (:
IDK but I felt instantaneously at home once I stepped into NY. The familiar quadrangle, hallways, clock tower and our small track. Mugging with TY and JY was semi-productive and fun! :D Dinner was damn nice. Hahahah omg pig out session. 2 tubs of island creamery SINFUL! x) Mmm, it's also quite fun to visit teachers, and see how all of us have adjusted to new situations and surroundings. Hahahahah shit, I still can't sing the HC school song for nuts. I miss NY so, so much. I miss how we used to come to class and watch vids in the mornings sometimes, and how we used to sit in groups and copy the Vietnamese scholars' homework everyday. It's amazing how half a year has passed, but it's still quite easy to talk to each other when we come together. Haven't been doing homework much since holidays have started. Pretty dead for stuff. With CenTaD in 2nd week + hi5 camp in 3rd week + all the outings + consultations, I doubt I have much of holidays left. Crap, I don't want to fail BTs! ): RAHHHH help. Nevertheless, I don't regret slacking my week away - it's a good chance for us to take a break from our mundane life of mugging. Afterall, it's just so sad to waste our holidays away, right? BYE world (: |