Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2010
title :
Mmm, it's been a week since I've last blogged. I've been doing nothing 'cept catching up on dramas and going out with friends. I'm counting on the last week to mug T.T I just copy blindly for tutorials sometimes and completely don't understand what's going on during lessons... I feel really screwed ): I'm hoping someone will teach me rahhh D: I'm struggling in academics, I really am.
Just now, I suddenly thought of TY's statement when we were mugging at Macs. I totally agree with her. HC's just different. We've become more mellow and less crazy. It's really telling how different we are when we're back with NY friends. I guess everyone's more comfortable with their old friends... I miss the old me, the old us, and how everything used to be. But life goes on. |