The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, May 02, 2010
title :
HELLO WORLD ((:

MY BLOG LACKS PHOTOS :OOOOO Hahaha so here's some massive photo spam! (:


Photobucket
10S7G jump shot during CNY! (:

Photobucket
Hehe awesome CHEM AA GROUP! :D I realised 3/5 of us were wearing yellow zomg! xD JW's chem is ttly fab for camwhoring. Front display screen I WANT. It's $500+ though ): Too poor T.T

Photobucket
YAY photo w/ mn unni and ast dongsaeng! :DDDDDD Zzz I'm still waiting for him to upload the family photo O.O

Photobucket
Playing heart attack during class gathering =DDD

Photobucket
CHEM AA - the girls!

Photobucket
MOS w/ CHOONI <3 <3 Dear chooni, I miss you! I miss the whole of geekygang let's have a GG outing soon!!! :D Shall we have it after bio lesson during CSM?

Photobucket
RARE PIC OF ME MUGGIN' =DDDDD I do mug ok! :D

Photobucket
09S7G + 10S7G during JTS! (: STJ's coming up I'm so excited :D :D :D

Photobucket
Hahahahah camwhoring using mn's webcam before Apollo fac outing (:

Photobucket
GEEKY SPECS FTW.

Photobucket
Stereotype partayeeeeeeee! Mmmm, I like the motto "live with passion, lead with compassion". Damn nice (:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Camwhoring in the TOILET. Hahahahah girls are just weird like that.

Photobucket
Mwahaha, see how much I've gotta bend down to reach xy's height? O.O And I'm still pretty damn short, according to WK's standards. I'm average for a girl ok!!! Guys are just tall like that hmph!

Photobucket
10S7G! :D :D :D


YAY 16 photos :D :D :D

It's damn easy to do photo posts. I like :D

Anyway, I wna go back NY! I miss the food, I miss the pretty surroundings, I even miss the FRESH AIR. I miss the plush seats in SM audi. I miss the times when we didn't have to run to class every single lesson. I miss singing. I miss the times when we actually had a classroom. I miss all the awesome teachers. I miss being in an all-girls school. I miss being with my NY friends. I miss being called a NY girl, instead of a HC student.

But hey, HC's been quite awesome, really. It's just that NY holds so much memories and I just miss it so badly. I was pretty upset when I realised that my mum threw away my uniform already )))):

Next week would be busy with 3 class tests T.T Plus there's 3 lecture tests the week after next zomg save me. And yay the CenTad teacher hasn't contact ppl for interviews yet so yay got chance woot! :D

GEEKYGANG LETS GO OUT SOONNNNN (: MISSYALLSOMUCH T.T KK BYZ WORLD