Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, April 19, 2010
title :
OMG KILLER WEEK.
Today: Bio test Tmr: Napfa 2.4km, Chem AA presentation, commserve aftersch Wed: GP compre test, journal entry + vocab list (yuck! GP sucks X:), Chem tutorial class presentation, IU feste script, Econs essay practice Thurs: Math Class test (functions) Fri: FAC OUTING <3 apollo =" LOVE"> Aiyo not to mention errr Math Inequalities tutorial, Bio prac (must read up yikes), Chem tutorial, Chem quizzes, angel+mortal letters, SL PROJ ZOMG! :O So many things to do ): Thank goodness Econs ILP is postponed yayyyy =D And I've gotta get _'s present by this week otherwise I'll forget D: Howwww nvm shall combine present with the rest. OH and damn funny. Saw YS that day and then... YS: Hey! Aren't you in the twin's class? Me: Yea! How do you know that? YS: Oh the one in your class is __ right. I always see them together. Me: Huh really? YS: Yea and his brother is damn pro in Math! They look the same lor. Same face, same height, even the HAIR IS OF THE SAME SHAPE. OMG hahahahahahah. Eh both of them cut hair today and rly same shape again zomg! Ahhhh I miss the times with retarded 402 ppl (: ANYWAY, Bio is over! GG but heck. I'll emo when the results come back X: NOW I CAN LAUGH AT THE PHYSICS PEOPLE :D -stares at moon- MWAHAHAHAH. I miss NY, but there's a lot more things going on in HC. Since start of sch, there has been Orientation, POP, Dramafeste, 黄城,random class outings, JTS (and fac outing this fri zomg!), and STJ's coming up =D Eh, I think I might be going for Harmoc concert (anyone?) and choir concert. Abrupt start, abrupt ending. BYEBYE EARTHLINGS. |