Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, April 29, 2010
title :
HELLO WORLDDDDDD =D Been pretty mood-swingy for the past few days ): 1. SL proj is D: v. uncompleted T.T 2. My bio tutorial is to be handed in during the first period and I'm left with one whole freaking question ): 3. I miss NY and 402 so much ))): 4. I lack sleep so badly :O 5. Dilemma ): 6. I've not received an interview for CenTad yet omg. Instant rejection ): 7. GPP's screwed T.T 8. Down with flu, 2nd time in the month D: I sniffle in the colder rooms like mad ))): 9. I haven't reply my angel and mortal!!!! ): OMG I rly want to reply them but howwww I keep falling asleep everyday ): YET! :D Life has been cool, 1. Birthday surprise success ((((: 2. Banner's like 2/3 done, ZOMG. Interactors are so so so productive!!! (L)
3. I have a awesome SL group oh yeaaaaaaaaaa! :D Yayyyy sogurt ftw =D 5/6 ppl in the group are NY girls omg it's like back in NY. Me like :D 4. Tentative geeky gang outing on sunday! :D 5. Good Friday holidays are coming up!!! :D Yay family outing woot! Hahahahah shit you see so moodswingy. KKz byeeeezxzxz :D
| |