Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, April 04, 2010
title :
0HELLO WORLD (:
Down with flu, sleep deprived ): ZZZ PI's due tmr (for my class) and I've not even decided on the problem. Aaahhhh I think I'm going to die of exhaustion anytime soon ): HOW even though PI draft's not graded but I can't hand in a blank piece of paper right! )x That aside, fac cip was pretty fun (: AIYO too many things to post about! X: And wts hahahah gu5 is pretty retarded. JC is a whole new experience - different commitments, different aspirations. Aahhh the weeks just ZOOM by T.T OKK off to do homework kkz bye :D |