Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010
title :
HELLO WORLD! :D
黄城哟~~! HuangCheng tonight was good ((((: The props + lighting+ sound + acting was just wowwwwww :D YAY for HC productions!!! :D Hahaha 154 ppl in Huang Cheng, so many! :O Saw so many people onstage :D :D :D Hahahah waited like 1h for the 道具 ppl and I went mad and half-screamed when I saw chooni xD Anw, GOOD JOB Huang Cheng people! :D Saw angie and jiayuin onstage :O :O :O Damn cool sia! (x Cabbed home and I reached home early @ 12a.m. yayness :D :D :D :O Fac outing - Stereotype. Ahhh 4 choices: nerd, bimbo, tomboy, jock O.O like howwww what to wear tsktsk ): O.O I reread the first paragraph and I realised it's not coherent D: Oh yea and I was late by 1h today when I met up with Mary and WQ T.T Never so late before 'cept the time when I studied with moon @ woodlands library (took 187 in the wrong direction and ended up in Boon Lay when I woke up T.T) Aiyooo so busy next week. Econs lecture test on mon, Chem class test on wed, Math class test on thurs )x Life rocks lar. Plus there's application form and also SL project. Then have to do chem and econs AA too O.O And all the 918239128312 tutorials. So many things to do, so little time D: Oh yaaa PI 2nd draft too X: Faintz. ): I gave up REACHCambridge cos I was damn scared it would clash with the SPAs ): The lesson outline sounded super nice ahhh I'm so sad I gave up on it ok T.T Then again, I prolly wouldn't get in even if I applied cos so many pro people applied xD Hahahah sexuality education in HC is damn weird. Why they combine girls and boys one? xD Haha but the lecturer was damn funny :D :D :D LOL if you read everything then you're damn pro. Cos I think this post is so incomprehensible wts. NVM :D BYEBYE WORLD :D I'm sick and tired of all these shit. Thanks man, totally. |