The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, March 05, 2010
title :
SIANZ. I fell asleep just now that's why I'm awake right now to complete the rest of my work. It seems that HC is so different... like you must grab opportunities right away. If not it would be gone in no time.

Math lecture test was... horrible D: I've lost so many marks already. Many O level friends said "I feel really lousy in HC." I guess I'm used to feeling like crap after 4 yrs in NY already (x
My chem teacher said: "If you get a B in HC promos, you're very very VERY GOOD already." Wow. +++ 1% of the school population got A during promos for econs last year wth, with majority getting Ds and Es + quite a lot of sub-passes. So if you get a high D, you're... above avg in HC O.O Like, srsly how mad is this?

AIYA this is so pressurising. Whatever. Back to PW (UGH!!!) HBL. BYE PEEPS.