The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, March 03, 2010
title :
I'm almost done with HBL! :D So accomplished ok. I finished 50% of my HBL TODAY :D Like zomg whoa! I've not started preparing for lecture test though. OMG SHIZ ): But nvm there's still tmr :D

Here's a quick update!

1. Class outing on Sun + sleepover @ YH's house was fun :DDDDDDDD Hahahahahah we talked 50% of the time and fell asleep at 5a.m. xD Travelling @ 11+ p.m. to CCK was worth it :D WQ is mad pls. She actually wanted to travel all the way from Punggol to join us at 3A.M. -.-

2. 10S7G's pretty damn awesome. TBH I was actually quite sad when I first saw the class list cos I barely knew anyone in the class. BUT WE ROCK (: Hahahah srsly who will think of sliding down the slope beside the stairs? Madness overload.

3. CCA has started. I felt really bad for not being prepared but I'll put in more effort. Kids are so cuteeeeee (: Zzzz damn scared that their results will drop D:

4. Now that Orientation's over, school's back to the boring tutorials-lectures-tutorials mindless ritual. JC teachers just PILEPILEPILEEEEE homework on us. To think that this is supposed to be "honeymoon period".

5. I must stop missing deadlines. I missed the deadline for Op smile, SRP and now NRP. Life rocks. Ugh I really must start planning what I wna do in JC. Shan't over-commit but I barely have commitments now X: I can't really get used to this.

My mind's not working right now so this post is kinda crappy. Kkz will try to post this weekend. Hate chionging homework everyday ugh. BYE :D