The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, March 27, 2010
title :
HELLO PEEPS :D

Life... isn't so good ): I've been sleeping 3-4 hours / night almost everyday in this past week D: In a nutshell:

1. I've not written to my angel in a month! Must. Write. By. This. Weekend.

2. SL project: haven't decided on the beneficiary D: But it's gna be fun with all the awesome team members + our fav. econs teacher :D :D :D

3. What the heck is amalgamation? T.T -diezxzxz-

4. The kids are adorable! :D But p.sch must be v. stressful nowadays. I never knew the meaning of emancipation, pillion, exasperated, absolution etc. when I was p3 D: Scaryyyy X:

5. I have now 3 sisters and 1 brother hahahah. Gu5! :D

6. Sch's busy but fun! I'm moodswinging a lot nowadays though X: IDK WHY T.T

7. I miss NY D: Badly ))))):

8. I didn't join UCC omg so happy!!! :D :D :D E.C.F. saved my life yayyyy!

Having online meeting now for IU feste + SL meeting to decide on beneficiary l8r. Haven't started on hw at all T.T busyyy X: Will post properly when there's more time! :D

BYE PEEPS :D HAVE FUN IN SCH (: