Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, March 06, 2010
title :
HELLO! :D :D :D
'09's A level results were released yesterday and HC did exceedingly well. ~90%As for Biology ~80%As for Math ~70% As for Chem Economics wasn't mentioned though, maybe we didn't do well this year for Econs ): BCME FTW! :) Also, whoa top in nation for Math and Sciences. That's just mad. YAY thanks to HC's '08 seniors, we get 1 full day off next week (; WOOHOO~ Eh but my dad said the high school side people had half day off on friday alr! D: Why didn't we get a holiday too? ): ---------- I miss having a busy CCA. I still look around to find the source of music whenever I hear people singing. But I don't regret my choice (: HC life is damn tiring. Like after the lectures, you're expected to complete tutorials the next lesson without the teachers prompting. Plus there's so much homework and tests are so freaking hard. I miss NY alot T.T I guess we just need more time to get used to HC life... --------- DRAMAFESTE ROCKED! :D Apollo is the love! We owned dramafeste again. 5/8 awards like zomg! Live loud. Live proud ;) Hahahah the play was just so awesome. The actors/actresses were amazing :D Esp kevin the nerd and the tomboy xD It's things like this that brighten up HC life :D Looking forward to Huang Cheng. We could only get the $12 tickets though ugh T.T NVM. It'll be fun (: And ugh, I'm super broke now. Photocopying fees, class outings, dramafeste+huangcheng tickets etc. RAHHH. Like sian-ness $1.20 for each topic for Math notes and Math notes are just 1/2 of that of bio ok. Add everything tgt and it's just mad lar. I spent $36 just yesterday D: And I still owe $10 in class fund T.T --------- MARCH HOLS COMING SOON :D Class outing and hopefully, GG outing!!! We can also be muggers and have a GG study session if you want to lar. There's an enormous pile of homework to complete , tests to revise and other things (e.g. YOG ppt D:) on the to do list for the weekend T.T And I just have 1 more day to do everything ): KKK BYE EVERYONE. |