HI WORLD!
Haha I'm still alive. Ok the past few days have been fun (albeit alil crazy). So in chronological order...
Monday -
Went to school to collect O lvls result + HSK cert. I'm quite surprised actually. I'll happily wave goodbye to Chinese mwahahah.
NY pwns please. 77.5% of the population got an A for O's HCL this year woohoo! Total madness please. PLUS! 340 out of ~400 people attained A for 中等 HSK exam. DAMN COOL. WE ROCK!
Oh yea and 402 is mad. The triple L combination rocked the list.
Lien: Top in level, Top in Math + Physics + Humanities, Excellence in Math & Science
Lan: 2nd in level
Linh: Top in Chemistry
Emily: Top in Higher Music Programme (haha expected, 4 years in a row!)
Yong Hwang: Top in Art Elective Programme
Haha that's ~1/3 of all the level awards (including all the scholarships etc.) Total ownage!
After that went for chalet. I love roasted marshmellows! :D Oh yea and I realise in BBQs, usually guys start the fire and girls do the cooking lol. Hahaha we had no guys so we had to get super manly guniang Althea to start the fire! (x
Tuesday:
After taking some pictures, we set off at 12a.m.!



We stopped at Changi Village to rest and split up. 6 bicycles to Changi beach and 11 to the airport!

This photo was taken at 3.04a.m.. LOL we all look sweaty and tired.

LOL we totally went mad manxz. We didn't have a map with us at all so we relied on random maps that we passed by at the parks.
We rode past jungles, crossed highways and biked past factories.
Random quotes:
"LOL the security guard is asleep." *knockknock*x3 "Eh? He's still asleep! How?"
"I never envisioned myself riding in jungles."
"Let's go back to civilisation please. I need to peeeeee... NOW."
"My butt hurts like shit."
"Who wants to try riding this bike (a tandem bike)? You'll get a full body workout on this!"
We practically rode round the perimeter of Changi but didn't get into Changi airport cos everywhere was fenced up. It was impossible to get in through biking and we didn't want to risk our lives walking on the side of the flyover X:
Hahahahah. Headed back and we returned to Downtown East at 7a.m. :D Mwahahah riding around Singapore for 7 hours.
After that we ate/showered blahblah and went to Cathay to watch a movie. Invictus. LOL slept through the first hour but the 2nd part of the movie was pretty exciting. Haha they said the first part of the movie was ultra boring anw.
LOL some people sang lullabies (think: NY 90th aniv song, band songs, YAB OST) and we eventually drifted to sleep. Mwahahah I only survived on 1 hour of sleep throughout the day ok!
Wednesday:
HC open house. There were lotsa NY girls. They had nice goodie bags! Seventeen magazine was the October issue ugh ): I still can't decide my CCA D:
Thank goodness we spared from the torture of O lvls and choosing our school HEH!
School's starting next week and I've been dreading it actually. Why do we have to go IYSF? ): Oh yea and I realised we can collect our uniforms only on 8th Feb. So we go to school for a MONTH wearing NY uniforms?! Dang.
OK I'm kinda bored of posting already so byebye!