The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, January 08, 2010
title :
HEYYYYY! Back from Cameron Highlands (: It's one of my quietest holidays ever, cos usually I get package tours and hop from place to place everyday (x

So many dramas that I've been eagerly waiting for have started! I've got tons of dramas to catch up on but I feel so lazy D:

All the dramas I'll probably watch:

1. Smile, you
2. 3 Brothers
3. Creating Destiny
4. God of Study
5. Pasta
6. Chuno
7. Jejoongwon

Chuno and Jejoongwon are not my usual fare but they look damn awesome

Thank goodness Queen Seon Deok is GONE! :D I think I watched like... 2 min of QSD and was bored out of my mind. Dang I wonder how I'll be able to watch so many dramas during school term D: Probably going to drop some though ):

Hopefully U.S. Day 7 and 8 will be up within the next 2 days.