The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, January 29, 2010
title :
HELLO WORLD (: Google Chrome isn't working properly ugh.

In a nutshell, the past 2 weeks:

1. IP lessons were pretty useless. We knew most of the stuff already, plus the talks aren't very informative for a person who's undecided between the different subj anyway. B-O-R-I-N-G

2. JC canteen food isn't as bad as I thought. It's actually very edible (x The prices are pretty steep for sch canteen food though, with most food priced at $2.50 or more.

3. Maybe it's just me, but navigating around the school seems manageable. I thought I would get lost pls (x But I didn't mwahahah.

MY LIFE IS SO WASTED ):

Ok, so today's (ok, technically, it should be yesterday) the first official day of school! :D Didn't see any p.sch friends though D: Heard from moon that HC took 200 people from the O lvl track in total (40 from DSA, 160 O lvls). There's lotsa Nanhua, BPGH, St nicks, SJI, MGS people.

Today was boring cos morning was filled with talks that we've ALR heard at the end of last yr -.- Afternoon was ice breakers + cheering. Made a few new friends (: Most entertaining thing of the day was probably watching people play cards O.O Hahahah it was funny watching coughTingyicough playing. Hahahah playing spades as trump while having only 1 spade + not bidding for 4 diam cos she didn't know that bidding can go more than 3 LOL. It's way more fun watching people play than playing the game itself actually.

I hope orientation will be way more fun tmr (:

It's kinda late now. Have fun during orientation everyone :D